This is my 365 blog and I hope to post weekly pages here.
Feel free to visit my other blog for freebies and news of the wonderful designers I CT for.
: 2011 : 2010 : 2009 : Main Blog :

Wednesday 7 January 2009

Week 1

Here is my page for the 1st of January.

1. Photo of DD playing with one of her Xmas presents. She didn't want the normal Operation game, she wanted the Homer Simpson version and loves it.
2. Working nights and here is my desk
3. We cleared lots of space in DD's bedroom and packed away some of her baby toys. This meant that she had a great new hiding place in her toybox.
4. Playing with Grandad Marc's YoYo which we found in Nana's old toy box. In the photo it almost looks as if she is doing the trick 'walking the dog'.
Credits - Delightful Collection by Gina Huff at Weeds & Wildflowers

Re scrapped to match the other pages.
Credits - Life 365 and Jolly Holidays Word Art by Gina Huff at Weeds & Wildflowers

No comments:

Post a Comment